Work with Us
We are looking for a senior accountant who wants a change of pace.Company summary We are looking for a senior accountant to help drive and support our financial reporting and accounting needs. Job position Reporting to the company Director, you will primarily be responsible for the handling of daily accounting operations such as payments, invoice handling, AR, AP and month end closing. Additionally, you will ensure all accounting treatments are aligned with the standards and prepared in timely and accurate manner. Requirements The successful candidate will have a degree in accounting / finance / business or related. You must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in accounting or auditing. You must have a strong command of both written and spoken English, and be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Xero and other cloud based technologies. Immediately available candidates are highly preferred. Our offer You will be offered a salary between 25,000 HKD to 30,000 HKD per month, depending on your level of experience. As the accountant for a leading fine wine merchant, you will gain hands on exposure in the fine wine market, luxury goods, as well as an opportunity to really contribute to a fast growing & dynamic company. Opportunity to be hands on with the CEO and have a crucial role in building a strong back office. Great company culture. Healthcare and dental care benefits are offered after probation period ends. How to Apply If you’re interested in this role please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales AssistantAre you currently working in a restaurant or hotel with late nights and no weekends? Are you looking to grow your career in the wine business but want to get off the floor? Do you want to work for an exciting premier wine company in Hong Kong with one of the finest wine lists in the city? We are looking for an extremely professional candidates to assist our sales team. Experienced wine service is required to help with regular wine tastings and private functions in our Central showroom.
- This is a full time position from Tuesday’s – Saturday’s.
- We offer a very competitive salary with 12 days annual holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Year end bonus
- Immediate availability if possible
- Assist retail and marketing team with in store events and private functions
- Wine service including pouring for events and tastings
- Assist with office logistics and database entry
- General sales support
- Must be very professional and presentable
- WSET level 2 or higher (Level 3 preferred)
- 2-3 years relevant experience in wine trade or restaurant
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua an asset
- Detail oriented, honest, good working attitude and a team player
- Hard-working, self-confident, self-motivated, responsible and willing to learn
- Short notice or immediate available is preferred