As the only jurisdiction in the world with zero tariff on wine Hong Kong is a likely destination of those wines.
As significant buyers of private collections, Ginsberg + Chan is a leading local merchant proudly supplying collectors throughout the region since 2010.
You can now take advantage of this demand selling direct to Asia and avoiding costly UK brokerage or auction fees earning you more money for your fine wines collections.
Submit your wine lists for quick and easy valuations.
We pay in GBP and fast!
As always, provenance is key, so we do request that if you wish to sell to us then the wines must have proof of purchase and must already be stored in professional cellars with original receipts or invoices available.
Photos of each case/bottle will be requested to check the initial physical condition of the wines. Should any wines need further inspections, such as very old or rare wines, we may request that additional inspections be carried out through our logistics partner Vine Services (a Liv-ex Company).
Once the wines have been verified as acceptable condition and a purchase price has been agreed upon then we will transfer the funds to you prior to release.
Terms & Conditions
- A minimum market value of GBP 5,000 and above will be considered for purchase.
- Wines will be valuated based on a combination of recent auction average hammer prices and international market prices.
- Wines must be physically available and evidence of professional storage in reputable wine warehouses. Exceptions may be made in the case of very large and rare collections, which will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Proof of provenance is essential. Copies of receipts and invoices must be provided for all wines that you wish to sell to us.
- Upon the agreement of sale price and confirmation of physical stock we will make arrangements with our local forwarder (Davies Turner or Vine) to collect the wine. Payments will be made in Seller’s local currency prior to release of stock.
- Should any wines need further inspections, such as very old or rare wines, we may request that additional inspections be carried out through our logistics partner Vine Services (a Liv-ex Company).
- In case of dispute, Ginsberg+Chan reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions